STERLING – Whiteside County Senior Center, 1207 W. Ninth St., will have the following activities throughout May:
• Memory screening, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday. Nicole Melone from Citadel will teach memory tips.
• TRIAD of Whiteside County, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday. Karla Belzer, University of Illinois Extension educator, will present “Helpful Strategies for Everyday Forgetfulness.”
• Nutrition presentation, 10:30 a.m. Thursday. Paul Machinic from the Nutrition Store will discuss energizing for spring, invigorating the body, and allergy care. Snacks will be provided.
• Euchre tournament, 12:45 p.m. May 20. The cost is $5 per entry, and 25 cents for a deck of cards, with 100 percent payback. A 50-50 drawing will be available.
• Brain class exercise, 12:30 p.m. May 22. Karla Belzer will introduce free brain exercise activities for improvement of cognitive mental functions.
• Medicare choices class, 12:30 p.m. May 24. Call 815-622-9230 to reserve a spot for help with Medicare.